Lockdown 2.0: How is it possible that it feels like there’s nothing to do but simultaneously I don’t have time to do anything?
Spoiler: I don’t have the answer to this. BUT here’s a delicious, quick, easy recipe for when you can’t decide #whattoeat, or for when you’re short on time or inspiration.
Juicy prawns, aromatic herbs and toasty nutty cashews… trust me on this one.⠀
- Firstly, toast cashew nuts in a dry pan (no oil) until they turn golden, and set aside.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat coconut oil. Add chopped onion, bok choy, bean sprouts, peas and chilli and sear for a few minutes.
- Add thinly sliced garlic and the prawns and keep tossing until prawns are cooked through.
- Add the minced ginger and soy sauce, and turn off the heat.
- Plate up and sprinkle with sesame seeds, drizzle a little sesame oil, and top with toasted cashew nuts and chopped fresh coriander.
- I also love to add broccoli florets to this. Cauliflower can also work, or edamame, a good squeeze of lime juice, a splash of fish sauce, or anything else you fancy! 😋